查看: 868|回复: 0

[交流] Master Agreement for Choke Valves

[复制链接]

签到天数: 1430 天

[LV.10]以坛为家III

发表于 2020-7-17 13:51:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 中国重庆
Attn: Sales,

Dear Sir,

We are a leading International procurement services business working with Oil & Gas operators, EPCs and Mines throughout the world, with a focus in Africa and The Middle East. We have been established for over 20 years with regional offices in Ghana, South Africa, UAE and others to support us and our customer’s operations. You can find more about our company profile at www.rainbosupplies.com

We are currently working directly with BP on setting up a Master Agreement for Choke Valves they regularly utilise for their operations in Iraq.

We already have a 3 year Master Agreement with BP on this project for Fire Fighting Equipment & PPE, currently finalising 1 year agreements for On Off valves and Pipe fittings and flanges so we are well-versed in securing and operating these type of agreements with the right pricing and support from our vendors.

The initial requirement consists of the following two valves and respective estimated quantities:

Item 1, Quantity 120

3-1/8” Choke Valves, as per Project Data Sheet 91286PN-N-WM-CPOO-ME-DAS-0327 Rev 1.

Item 2, Quantity 10
6” Choke Valves, as per Project Data Sheet 0000RP-N-WM-CPOO-ME-DAS-001 Rev B02.

Please find attached supporting information related to the above as follows:

-       Item 1 - 91286PN-N-WM-CP00-ME-DAS-0327-1 – Data sheet for item 1.

-       Item 2 - 0000RP-N-WM-CP00-ME-DAS-0001-B02 – Data sheet for item 2.

-       91286PN-N-WM-CP00-ME-SPC-0322-7 – Specifications for Choke Vales which is cross referenced in the above two data sheets.

-       91286PN-N-WM-CP00-ML-SPC-0006-2 – Specifications for painting

-       SDRL Choke Valves – Documentation and Inspection requirement for valves.

Please note the following:

1)    BP are currently utilising the following valves:

Item 1 – Master Flo Type 33A5S-3A5RTC2IV4Y2Z3 with Cv of 83.5

Item 2 – Master Flo Type P35E Series 2 with CV of 129

If we are to secure this business away from Master Flo, the valves you offer will need to be a lot more competitive to warrant switching over, while being of equivalent or superior quality.

2)    They have indicated the above is just the initial list and there will be other Choke valves added to the agreement as the project progresses.

3)    With it being a contract the end user reserves the right to order single quantities if required and cannot make any guarantees to quantities to be ordered through the contract.

4)    The initial contract will be for 1 year and pricing will need to be fixed throughout this period. The contract will be extended year on year provided we are meeting their KPIs.

Based on the above, please can you provide me with your proposal to include the following:

1)    Your absolute best Ex Works price at factory premises, with it being a tender we will usually not get another chance to improve prices so please submit best pricing from the onset with a view of securing this potentially highly lucrative long term contract.

2)    Confirmation quote will be valid for 180 Days for acceptance.

3)    Confirmation prices will be fixed for 1 year provided it is accepted within quotation validity.

4)    Please provide a deviation sheet to show any differences between what has been requested and what you have offered.

5)    Confirmation your offer is in compliance with all of the documents listed above.

6)    Supporting information for why your valve is equivalent / superior to the Master Flo valves requested.

7)    Previous supply list / references for similar Choke valves you have supplied.

8)    Please provide all documents requested as required with Bid on attached ‘SDRL Requirements’ document.

a.     Quality Plan / Inspection and Test Plan

b.    Manufacturers valid ISO 9001:2008 and API Certification

c.     Delivery Schedule - I appreciate this won’t be known until quantities per order are determined therefore please provide your typical production times per valve.

d.    Valve Data Sheet(s)

e.    Valve Detail Drawings / internal sections

f.      Valve design approvals

9)    Confirmation we are able to order single line item and or quantity against the contract.

10) Confirmation you are able to provide all documents / testing / certificates as per ‘SDRL Requirements’ in the event of an order and any additional costs for providing these.

Please can you review and confirm you will be able to provide me with your proposal by close of business Monday 30th November.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to discuss this requirement further.

Thank you,

Regards,

Pirabuji Paskaramoorthy

Principal Procurement Team Manager  

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册会员

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|石油机械网 ( 渝ICP备19008190号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 19:20 , Processed in 0.042299 second(s), 18 queries .