注册会员
查看: 1958|回复: 1

[贸易] QUOTATION RFQ 150349 for Brazil

[复制链接]

签到天数: 1427 天

[LV.10]以坛为家III

发表于 2020-7-17 14:25:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 中国重庆
Dear Sirs, good morning
My name is Rodrigo and my company is specialized in sourcing good suppliers overseas for Brazilian clients.
One of the largest Valve’s distributor named Unival is looking for some good suppliers of Wellhead and Christmas Trees valves, since the demand seems to be increasing in our country these days.
The end user is the famous company SBM offshore, and they told us that they used to buy these items from Galperti and other companies in Europe.
Please note the requested items in the attached xls file, as well as the reference drawings that the end user sent us, from the valves they bought from their old supplier in the past. Remember to submit your data sheets along with your proposal.
If possible please prepare your best offer based on FOB Incoterms, and let us know the estimated total weight, closest port and best delivery time as possible.
Unival told us that they buy regular API 6D and API600 valves from China, but they don’t have any regular partner for Wellhead and Christmas Trees products, so I hope we can establish a good partnership in this market.
Looking foraward to hearing from you

签到天数: 1427 天

[LV.10]以坛为家III

楼主| 发表于 2020-7-17 14:28:02 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国重庆

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册会员

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|石油机械网 ( 渝ICP备19008190号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 16:54 , Processed in 0.041418 second(s), 18 queries .